"!! A True Buy Will Not Last !!"
5th Ave and 38st North Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo Mexico
Basement: Yes, Full
Size: 1,800 sq. ft.
Taxes: $350.00 (2017)
Condo Fees: $250.00
In the heart of plush Playa del Carmen’s famous 5th Avenue, Mimosa offers easy access to the unique and ethnically diverse dynamic of the Mexican Yucatan Peninsula, as well as the luxury of a private oasis to come home to with a Low Maintenance Fee of $ 250 USD Per Month. This 3 bedroom turn key condo is located on the best corner in Playa del Carmen on 38th street and 5th ave. Step right out of your door on to 5th ave and enjoy all the restaurant, bars, shops and more with in steps of home. And then the beach is only a few minute walk away as well, down a winding road with sidewalks and lights.
The 3rd bedroom is a lock off unit so you can actually rent it out separately and gain income even when you are using the condo. With the location this condo or just the lock off will rent out like crazy. Mimosa is just 200 meters from the wide and white powdery Playa del Carmen beach next to Shangri La Caribe Resort, one of Playa’s best beaches. Mimosa’s modern design and convenient location offers the best of two worlds: the warm hospitality, fascinating culture and rich Mayan heritage, with the unsurpassed elegance, versatility and refinement of today’s modern world. Living, dining, kitchen Terrace, A/C, underground parking, laundry room, storage Security, elevator, controlled access 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms 200 meters from the beach from 167 m² / 1,800 sq. ft.
It is a charming village located 30 miles south of Cancun airport. This area, known as The Riviera Maya.
• Master bedroom with integral bathroom and dressing room;
• Second bedroom has full large bathroom and third bedroom with full bath shared with dining room.
• Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya is your ultimate vacation home featuring one of the world’s finest beaches.
• X-caret, Xel-ha, X-plor or swim with dolphins or the great whale shark in Hol-box.
• Additional ocean views provided from a common area roof top terraces.
• Playa also has the prestigious 5th Avenue and the popular 38th Street pedestrian walkways.
• MIMOSA is ideally located for trips to the Mayan Ruins of Tulum, Coba, or Chichen-Itza and you can also ferry to the Island of Cozumel.
• Go deep sea fishing or fresh water lagoon fishing or play tennis or golf on one of the 15 world class golf courses.
Alarm System Ceiling Fan Laundry Room
Wet Bar Wine Storage Cooling
3 - A/C Mini Splits.
Aluminum Brick Concrete Block
Frame Glass Marble/Granite
Stone Stucco Sewer/Water Systems
Public Water District
Asphalt Built Up Composition
Slate Rock Lot Features
Corner Lot Deck Fenced Yard
Garden Area Landscaped Lawn
Patio Swimming Pool Trees / Shrubs
City Lights Downtown Intracoastal
Balcony Cable Available Controlled Access
Covered Underground Parking Furnished Garage Door Opener
High Speed Internet Available Intercom Public Transportation
Reserved Parking Satellite Dish Security Guard on Duty
Semi-Private Elevator Storage TV Security
Hood Fan Microwave Refrigerator
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.